1. Centrifuge 1 ml of an overnight culture at 10,000 x g for 1 minute. Discard the supernatant and centrifuge again at 10,000 x g for 1 minute. Remove the residual culture liquid, leaving the pellet in tact. Depending on the tissue types, you may have use a mechanical homogenizer.
2. Add 800 µl of Lysis Buffer and resuspend the microbial pellet. Transfer the suspenstion to a bead tubde and homogenize the tubes either by vortexing for 5 minutes or using a bead beater as per manufacturers’ instructions.
3. Centrifuge Bead Tubes at 10,000 x g for 1 minute and transfer the supernatant to a 1.5 ml collection tube. Centrifuge one more time at 10,000 x g for 5 minutes and transfer the supernatant to a 2 ml collection tube.
4. Add 1000 µl of Bind Buffer (Cat. # DBB-01) and mix by inverting at least 10 times.
5. Load up to 650 µl to a spin column and centrifuge at 10,000 x g for 1 minute. Discard the flow through and process the remaining volume and discard the flow through again.
7. Wash the spin columns with Wash buffer. Add 500 µl of Wash buffer and centrifuge for 1 minute at 10,000 x g and discard flow through.
8. Centrifuge empty spin columns at 10,000 x g for 1 minute and remove the residual Wash Buffers and transfer the spin column (discard the collection tube) to a 1.5 ml collection tube.
9. Add 50 - 100 µl of Elution Buffer and centrifuge one more time at 10,000 x g for 1 minute. Discard the spin column and store eluted DNA as your requirements.